OWN Your Leadership Workshop
To maximize the effectiveness of your Leadership Development, you should be able to objectively evaluate your leadership strengths and opportunities for development, develop an actionable Individual Development Plan (IDP), and execute on that plan over the long-term. The Own Your Leadership workshop will provide participants with a pragmatic approach and engaging tools to support your Leadership growth.
Participants will complete the Leadership Skills Profile (LSP). Completion of the LSP will give each participant an objective measurement of their leadership strengths & opportunities for development.
- Leadership Skills Profile – Focus Report – Each participant will receive a detailed Focus Report that contains customized development feedback on competencies relevant to Leadership success
- LSP – Development Guide – As a companion to the Focus Report, the Development Guide takes you through a structured approach for reviewing your Focus Report results, identifying priorities, and developing a detailed Individual Development Plan (IDP).
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a greater degree of self-awareness as it relates to your personal Leadership Skills
- Utilize several perspectives to validate your leadership strengths and opportunities for development
- Explore what motivates you
- Identify development opportunities that benefit you and your organizations
- Evaluate organizational rewards and how to utilize them to drive development
- Prioritize development opportunities with the best chance of success
- Understand how your strengths and development opportunities impact your performance
- Develop a detailed Individual Development Plan (IDP) to enhance your leadership effectiveness
Who Should Attend: This workshop is suitable for Leadership Development Professionals, Training Professionals, Coaches, Human Resources Professionals, Team Leaders, Project Managers, Middle Managers, Supervisors, Executives, Team Members and anyone else who is or will be responsible for managing teams or individuals.